Nominating New Members
How existing members can nominate a candidate for membership of the ESSPD
- Fill out the nomination form and send it to the ESSPD Secretary, Andres Kaera (email@example.com).
- The nomination will then be reviewed by a Membership Selection Committee that present their recommendations to the ESSPD board who has final decision of whom to invite to become new members of the ESSPD.
- Upon the approval of the board, the secretary will send the candidate a formal invitation to become a member of the ESSPD.
- The new member will be asked to provide basic information (e.g. particular areas of interest) that will be listed on the members only part of the website.
- There is no membership fee to be paid.